Secret Garden


Malam ni nak marathon drama ni pulak.
Lepas ni dah nak mula sibuk balik.
Sob3...

Secret Garden; mengisahkan Si Hero dan Si Heroin tertukar badan.
Roh si hero masuk ke badan si heroin, begitu la sebaliknya.
Best drama ni.
Ada kelakar dan ada jugak sedihnya.

Hero & Heroin
It's her. 
But that woman is not the same woman who enters my thoughts uninvited, and constantly hurts my pride.
That woman who's sitting in front of me now, compared to the woman who's been running around in my mind...  is much cooler.... -  Kim Joo Won


Be the Little Mermaid. 
I'll be beside you like I'm not even there and then disappear from you like sea foam. 
- Kim Joo Won -

 
Before and even now, what makes you a strange woman is,
how you look pretty even when you're angry
- Kim Joo Won -

 In this world, there are a few things one is happier about if one is ignorant of them.
One of those things for me is you
- Gil Ra Im -

A woman, no matter how ordinary she is, can become a queen..
And no matter what a precious woman she is, she can become a maid.
Depending on how she's treated... by the person she loves. 
- Yoon Seul -


For fifteen years. I hurt you as a bad guy and as a stupid guy.
But I'm going to keep doing that. I'm not going to change.
I'm going to be immature forever.
So like today, I'm going to surprise you, touch you, and make you live happily.
-Oska-


Being in love may be like swiching souls.
May your souls have pretty flowers that bloom, a refreshing breeze, brilliant rays of sunshine, and sometimes, magical rain.

0 comments: